Search This Blog

What am I Currently Reading?

What am I Currently Reading?



Safe Haven


By: Nicholas Sparks

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Slow down and enjoy the ride

The bachelorette party was a MAJOR SUCCESS!!! SUCH a good time and every worry I had went out the window! We went to six different wineries, two outside of Hermann, and the other 4 were in Hermann. Our Trolley driver was a riot and we had such a good time! But most importantly, the Bride-to-be enjoyed herself!

Sunday was Father's day. We had just a nice laid back day with our father's. I think my Dad really just enjoyed having his children around him for a nice BBQ. And I KNOW he LOVED the windchime that Matt and I gave him.

This week, I've been really busy. I've worked at Bath and Body Works the past two nights and will be there again tonight. Tomorrow night my mama and I are going to dinner then out to the retreat center for Cursillo's Sponsor Hour. My mom and dad usually handle the registration process, but since my dad is on the weekend, I'm going to fill in for him.

Friday will be spent getting all prepared for the wedding. I have to take Wrigley to the vet first thing and then we will be getting our nails done. Fabulous lunch date planed at The Ranch :) and then Saturday is the big day!!!!!!!!!!! Matt's got his Best Man's speach all ready to go, and I think it's going to great and Jayson and Nikki will really appreciate the toast in honor of them!

At work, we just watched the amazing USA Men's Soccer Team WIN! What an exciting finish it was! All the patients were in to it as well! Yeah for the red, white, and blue :)


Prayer List for Today:

Nikki....so she doesn't get any more stressed out about the weekend

Rob and Randy Cadwell who lost their Grandpa yesterday

Cursillo 271

Angie, that she enjoys her new nephew and knows in her heart she made the decision that will make her happy

Everyone who will be traveling to the wedding this weekend

Ashleigh and Christopher on their new marriage

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...