Search This Blog

What am I Currently Reading?

What am I Currently Reading?



Safe Haven


By: Nicholas Sparks

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Origins Skin Care

Tomorrow-July 1st, 2011 I am starting a whole new skin care routine!  I really hope this is going to be the cure-all to my oily skin, and I'm not gonna lie-I have confidence that this is going to do the trick!  I know I have mentioned it a gazillion times, but I have been doing SO much research on skin care for oily skin. 

So what is Origins? Their website is sooo user friendly!  You search for products based on skin care concerns, their star collection, daily essentials, must haves (and this is broken down by user favorites, best buys, best sellers, etc). 

Origins makes products by NATURE!! NO PARABENS! Their products and packing are made from recycled products and are even shipped using recycled packaging!!

I purchased mine online.  You can find them at Macy's Department Stores (not sure of anywhere else).

What will I be trying?  I just wanted to try a few products that I felt, based on research of my own, were what I needed.  I purchased a cleanser and a moisturizer and received a free sample of an exfoliator.

Cleanser:
Zero Oil $18.50 5 fl. oz
Deep pore cleanser with Saw Palmetto and Mint.
It has 4/5 stars on the website with 92 reviews.
What Origins Says:
This maximum-strength, gently foaming cleanser formulated with skin-clearing Saw Palmetto, cooling Mint and pore-minimizing Salicylic Acid helps clear pores, eliminate excess oil and reduce shine. Leaves skin tingly clean and refreshed.
Use AM and PM. Best for Acne and Oil Control and Oily Skin.
Personal First Thoughts: HELLO!?! Why wouldn't I want to try this for my oily skin!!!



Moisturizer:

VitaZing SPF 15 Energy Boosting Moisturizer $35.00 1.7 fl. oz
4.4/5 stars on the website with 99 reviews
What Origins Says:
√ 95% said skin looked energized
√ 83% instantly saw more radiant skin

This multi-tasking moisturizer handles the vital jobs of hydrating, energizing and protecting to maintain skin's momentum all day. Gives skin the refreshing zing of antioxidant-rich Mangosteen. And adds a healthy hit of radiance that mimics the glow you get from a week's vacation. All in 10 seconds max.  Slip it on first thing tomorrow - you'll look like you eat right, sleep tight & don't
have a worry in sight.  Best for all skin types.
Personal First Thoughts: Holy S@#$! That's an expensive MOISTURIZER!! However, it had SUCH good reviews!!! The only negative was people not liking the tint/glow it gave them, but the positives outweighed the negative.  I read several blogs and watched several YouTube videos and the majority SWEAR by it AND said this bottle lasted at least 3 months!
Sample Scrub:

My sample was in the green packet and it's Modern Friction
With my order, I was able to pick 1 of 3 samples.
This has 5/5 stars on the website!!
It's described as nature's dermabrasion.
I'm not going to go into much detail with this now, look for my review!






SO, If you do your research on Origin's, you'll see that each 'line' has something for every skin routine (scrub, cleanser, toner, moisturizer, etc).  I explored several different lines based on reviews I have read.  Many liked using the Zero Oil Cleanser with the Vita Zing Moisturizer.  SOOO we will try it!! 

Be looking for a review on this in ONE MONTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...