Search This Blog

What am I Currently Reading?

What am I Currently Reading?



Safe Haven


By: Nicholas Sparks

Friday, August 5, 2011

BeautiControl Special



I have been running a promotion that started on Memorial Day.  For every $10 you spend on BeautiControl products THROUGH Labor Day, your name will be entered into a drawing to win a basket FILLED with BeautiControl Products AS WELL AS Bath and Body Works Products and some other fun stuff!!!! BOOYA!!!!!!!!



AND there's MORE!!!!


Between NOW (August 5th, 2011) and August 7th, 201, for every $10 you spend your name will be entered TWICE!!! Why?? It's my BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!!!! August 7th is my birthday!!! 

This is a GREAT way to increase your chances!!!!

 
check out http://www.beauticontrol.com/ and START SHOPPING!!!!



Check out some of my previous blogs for product reviews!!!!








Please note, this is a promotion that I am running, not the company or any other consultants. You must purchase your BeautiControl products through me to be qualified to win the basket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...