Search This Blog

What am I Currently Reading?

What am I Currently Reading?



Safe Haven


By: Nicholas Sparks

Monday, June 14, 2010

Hello Monday....I hate you. Love, Laura

Ok, so first off......this is my first blog! A wise friend told me it might be a good idea to start a journal to get stuff off of my chest and a good way to express myself. Well, I would rather type my feelings then write them....writting to much hurts my hand. So, here we go with this blogging buisness!

I hate Monday's. Especially after a busy weekend when you really don't have time for yourself. And to top it off, it's rainy and dark outside, which really doesn't add to my mood. This weekend was ridiculous! Friday night, after working my full time job, I worked my part time job until 9:15. Saturday, my mom and I had a garage sale, then I had to work again from 10:30-3:00. After work, I went back to the garage sale to load everything up that didn't sell then went home to change and meet my husband, then back to Quincy for a graduation party. And it doesn't stop there. After the graduation party we went to the St. Francis Picnic (where I drank entirely too much) and after the picnic went to late night at the Phoenix. SO, here we are at Sunday. Slept in a little bit, but was hard to with the thunderstorms. Then I went to mass at 2:00 for my Dad's Curisillo, had a meal afterwards, then went out to TEC for the Hoot (it was hotter than Hell's Bells in the gym!!). After the Hoot, the parentals and I went to the Tower to eat, then headed back out to the retreat center to be a guardian angel. Those girls did not fall asleep until about 1:15 so i didn't get home until about 1:45.

And here we are...........Monday. I hate Monday's. I'm tired.........I would have liked to have slept in. I'm huntry ( I brought left over's from the Tower for lunch...don't know if I'm looking forward to that or not). I might have to work at Bath and Body tonight (call in shift. those kind of suck because you don't know for sure if you have to work or not). If I don't have to work, I'll do Zumba (LOVE this workout!!).

The bachelorette party is this weekend.....not sure how I feel about this one. It's been a roller coster trying to get it planned. I have to find tank tops for us all to wear friday night, so if I have a chance between work and Zumba, I'll do that. I also want to get a dress to wear to the winery on Saturday and will need to get a dress for the wedding.

Anyways...........I don't know if I feel any better after typing all that out or not. Maybe we will try this again tomorrow and see what happens.

Peace out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...