Search This Blog

What am I Currently Reading?

What am I Currently Reading?



Safe Haven


By: Nicholas Sparks

Friday, May 13, 2011

Make-Up Brushes

So, as most of you know from my last blog, I am OBSESSED with watching YOUTUBE videos...particularily ones that relate to make-up/beauty-fashion. A couple of the gals I watch swear by MAC brushes...but those are WAY out of my price range!!! MakeUpByTiffanyD uses a majority of Sigma brushes. I REALLY want to try these out, but am on a tight budget right now. They are on my WISH LIST!


What kind of make up brushes do you all use?


What do I currently use?
I have a set of brushes from Mary Kay, since I used to sell it.
I have a set of BeautiControl brushes.
I have a Maybelline brush and a Wal-Mart Brand brush for my gel eyeliner.
I have an 11 piece travel set from Wal-mart.


I haven't found a COMPLETE SET that I like. I like a few of the BC brushes, a few of the MK brushes, yada, yada, yada.

SO, somehow I stumbled upon these blog: www.handmadereviews.net
LOVING this blog!!
She has a contest going now..which INCLUDES SIGMA!!!! $100 gift card to Sigma!


Click on that and it will give you more details!


SO, I really do want to know-have any of you used SIGMA brushes?? What brushes do you recommend???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...