Search This Blog

What am I Currently Reading?

What am I Currently Reading?



Safe Haven


By: Nicholas Sparks

Thursday, May 26, 2011

BeautiControl Announcement!





I have a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!! Starting Memorial Day, every $10 you spend on BeautiControl products THROUGH Labor Day, your name will be entered into a drawing to win a basket FILLED with BeautiControl Products AS WELL AS Bath and Body Works Products!!! BOOYA!!!!!!!!






AND there's MORE!!!!






If you place an order By May 31st, I will enter your name in 2 times for every $10 you spend!!! DOUBLE YOUR CHANCES!!!!!!!!






check out http://www.beauticontrol.com/ and START SHOPPING!!!!






Check out some of my previous blogs for product reviews!!!!


Please note, this is a promotion that I am running, not the company or any other consultants. You must purchase your BeautiControl products through me to be qualified to win the basket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...