Search This Blog

What am I Currently Reading?

What am I Currently Reading?



Safe Haven


By: Nicholas Sparks

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bucket List







I thought it would be a good idea to put down a list of things I want to do, feel, experience, see, and achieve before I go to see the Lord :)



I will continuously update this as I complete items and probably add new ones! Read mine, and think about what you want to do!! Create your own, put it out there on a blog and share it with me!






1. Pass my PTA boards on the first try.


2. See a taping of the Ellen Degenerous Show


3. Go to New York City


4. See a Broadway Show IN New York City


5. Have a child before I am 30.


6. Be DEBT FREE by age 33.


7. Travel back to Mexico.


8. Go to Europe.


9. Finish reading all of the books I currenlty own before I buy any more

10. Go back to coaching a high school dance team.


11. Be inducted into a Hall of Fame.


12. Go to California.


13. Go to Disneyworld/Disneyland


14. Donate a large amount of money to one of my alma matter's and/or a cause that I TRULY believe in.


15. Start a youtube vlog.


16. Take a MAJOR roadtrip with my best girl friends


17. Be a MILF (haha)


18. Own a yorkie


19. Give snorkeling another chance


20. RUN an entire 5k


21. Adopt animals from an animal shelter.


22. Wear a 2 piece swimsuit and not suck my stomach in


23. Learn to play golf.


24. Go snow skiing.


25. Ride in a hot air baloon.


26. Go on an Alaskan cruise.


27. Go to Hawaii


28. Make a scrapbook for each of my children ( I haven't even FINISHED the one of Matt and I DATING, let alone a current one!)


29. Read a book a month


30. Dance with Ellen Degenerous


31. Hold a koala bear


32. Be involved in my community


33. Milk a cow


34. Become a vegetarian


35. Own a condo in the Ozarks.


36. Have a complete weekend away with my Mom.


37. Have an article published in the American Physical Therapy Association's Physical Therapy Journal.


38. Make sure my children see their grandparents every weekend


39. Make a TEC with my husband.


40. Go to Times Square to see The Ball Drop on New Years Eve.

41. Graduate from Indian Hills with decoration around my neck :)


42. See the Chicago Bears play at Soldier Field.

43. Be in a show at the Quincy Community Theatre (as an adult!)

44. Be a stay at home mom















1 comment:

  1. Great list! Going to see Ellen is on my list to do as well. Good luck with completing your list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...