Search This Blog

What am I Currently Reading?

What am I Currently Reading?



Safe Haven


By: Nicholas Sparks

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Skin Care


So, I want to focus on my SKIN CARE ROUTINE! Every woman must use some type of skin care every morning and night....and it shouldn't be SOAP and WATER!!! I'm going to highlight my entire routine here! I use SKINLOGIC'S GOLD 30. BeautiControl also offers it for 20, 40, 50+, Sensitive, and Acne Prone. There is LITERALLY something for EVERYONE!!!! My mom uses the 50+ line, so if anyone is interested in that, I will have her write a review and let you know! She obviously loves it because she is always re-ordering it ;)


HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!


STEP 1: EXFOLIATE! Skinlogics Facial Scrub. I am a shower in the morning type of girl, so this beauty stays in the shower. This scrub has non-abrasive polyethylene beads in it. You apply a little bit to your fingertips or to a washcloth and use warm water! Apply to your face in a GENTLE circular motion. This is what you use to get off all the dead skin and make up and get down to the GOOD SKIN! I do leave this on my face for a few minutes and then rinse off with warm water in my hands or with the warm wash cloth. PERSONAL NOTE: I DO NOT use this in the evening! I only use is once a day because my skin is somewhat sensitive. I also DO NOT use it if I have gotten SUNBURNT! PRICE: $18.00



STEP 2
: CLEAN IT UP Skinlogics Gold Cleansing Foam. I LOVE this cleanser!! I love that it foams up and you can SEE it on your face! I do this part of my routine in the shower as well! Again, apply to a warm wash cloth or in your hands and spread all over your face! This literally brings life back to your face! It revitalizes dull, tired skin and moisturizes and cleanses at the same time! I again leave this on my face for just a minute or two and then rinse with warm water in my hands or with a warm wash cloth. PRICE: $18.00





STEP 3: Eye-Make Up Remover Alright-so I told you I was going to be honest with my reviews here, so here we go! I am currently using Mary Kay's Eye Make-Up Remover *GASP* This is one of the FEW Mary Kay Prodcuts I still use...and I REALLY LIKE IT!!! The last BeautiControl order i placed, I ordered myself BeautiControl's Lash and Lid Bath, which is BeautiControl's eye make-up remover. SOOOO stay posted-I will let you know what the verdict is!!! Anyways-when I wash my face at night-I remove my eye-make up FIRST. When I wash my face in the shower in the morning-it is done after I shower and have exfoliated and cleansed. Weird?? Probably!!



STEP
4: TONER SkinLogics Gold Tonic. So this is a great little step to really make sure you got EVERYTHING off of your face. Apply to a cotton square or a cotton ball and rub all over your face AND NECK! You will be SURPRISED at what was left on your face!! This product energizes your skin, increases your circulation in your face, decreases the puffiness, and TONES!! MAJOR BONUS: ALCOHOL FREE!! PRICE: $18.oo








STEP 4: MOISTURIZE SkinLogics Gold Moisturizer. The very last step!! You just need a SMALL amount! Apply all over your face AND NECK! I even rub it over my eyebrows, because they are very dry!!! BONUS: UNSCENTED! PRICE: $20.00





***If you order the SET it is a package of $65.00 which saves you $9.00***






BeautiControl JUST came out with a brand new skincare line! They have skin sensors that you apply to your face and then go online and it determines what care YOUR skin needs!! It is designed especially for YOU! I have ordered mine and will use it once I am finished with the product I have in the SkinLogics Gold Line, so be looking for that review!!!








Again-I will be placing an order SATURDAY, APRIL 2nd!!!



Comment what you would like!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...