Search This Blog

What am I Currently Reading?

What am I Currently Reading?



Safe Haven


By: Nicholas Sparks

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BeautiControl



I began using this product about 2 years ago. Let me tell you-I used to be a Mary Kay Consultant. Honestly, there are still a FEW products of Mary Kay that I do use, no lies!! I tried BeautiControl's Skin Care after using Mary Kay for MANY years. BeautiControl has THE BEST skin care line out there and at a REASONABLE price!!! I began selling BeautiControl about 1 year ago! My friend, Ashleigh Douglas-Wisslead is a consultant and her Aunt who is a SENIOR DIRECTOR) finally talked me into joining their team!

I really want every single woman I know to give this WONDERFUL product a try!!! I will REVIEW all of the products at some point in this blog and will be BRUTALLY honest!!! SO you know you will get an honest review!!!! If there is a product you are wondering about, let me know and I will blog about it!!!


I will place an order SATURDAY, APRIL 2nd

*REFER A FRIEND TO ME AND GET A FREE GIFT WITH YOUR ORDER!!!! BOOYA!!!!*

*******PRODUCT REVIEW*******


Lip Apeel
this is my MUST HAVE BeautiControl Product!!! This comes as a two in one product. The base of the jar is a scrub for your lips. I put this one after I wash my face in the morning and/or evening depending on if I 'feel' that I need it! I put my eye make up and by that time, the scrub has hardened on my lips. You rinse the scrub off your lips with some warm water then pat them dry. The top of the product is lip balm. Apply that once your lips are try and ABRA CADABRA!!!!!!! SUPER SMOOTH KISSABLE FRESH LIPS!!! The balm is sold alone as well if you just want that!!
PRICE: $19.50

Check out all of the other great products by clicking HERE

Let me know if you would like to order!!!
E-mail: levans@adams.net
Facebook: Laura Evans
Twitter: @lseeley83

or leave me a comment!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...