Search This Blog

What am I Currently Reading?

What am I Currently Reading?



Safe Haven


By: Nicholas Sparks

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Nothing is impossible in life as the word impossible itself says ‘I’m possible




"Nothing is impossible in life as the word impossible itself says ‘I’m possible"


I came across this quote today and hit really hit me. I am for sure one of those people that has to stay busy. OBVIOUSLY!! Anyone who really knows me, knows I can't sit still! I can't even sit on the couch and just simply WATCH TV...I have to be on the computer, or texting, or studying, I can't just be.

Lately, I feel like I have TOO much on my plate though. Let me just recap what I'm involved with or what is going on in my life:

SCHOOL: I commute just a little over 2 hours to Ottumwa, Iowa for school. This term, I am only taking one class, which also has a lab, and I take it Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00-11:30. The past two weeks, I leave early Monday evening, come back after class on Tuesday, leave early Wednesday evening, and come back after class on Thursday. I am sure this will change once winter really hits, and then I will stay there Tuesday-Thursday.

WORK: I work at First Choice Physical Therapy during the week when I am not at school. My evenings and weekends, when I am available I work at Bath and Body Works in the mall.

TEC: I am on the TEC board, which I haven't been able to attend since going back to school because 1st term, I had class Monday night. I coordinate the Mini-TEC program. We haev 3 Mini-TEC's each year. I am on the team for the December Mini-TEC so I'm wearing two hats at the moment! Being on the team, and make sure it all goes smoothly and all the paper work is in and whatnot!

IDTA: The Illinois Drill Team Association is who Illinois high school dance and flag teams can compete with. This is the organization I comepeted through while a member of the Quincy Notre Dame Pom Pon Squad and then as a coach. This year, I will be an apprentice judge! I just couldn't walk away from it all together! HAHA! I'm really looking forward to being on the judgining side of things. This will consume some of my Saturday's from January-March.

SOCIAL:



As you can see, I have left my social life blank, because I don't have one. Whenever I can, I try to make time for my husband and my friends. This past Thanksgiving weekend was the most time that Matt and I have spent together since our HONEYMOON! I have decided I really need to look at what I am involved with and make some changes.

I spread myself to thin sometimes and some people and some things don't get the attention they deserve from me. I feel I need to cut out my job at BBW, but that will have to wait until after school is completed, because we need the extra money. ESPECIALLY when I start doing clinicals and that will be my only source of income.

I love everything I do, and I give 110% to everything I do. But.....I'm tired :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...