Search This Blog

What am I Currently Reading?

What am I Currently Reading?



Safe Haven


By: Nicholas Sparks

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Always the one......




It has taken me a loonnnggg time to find a core group of friends. I know I posted a blog a while back about my friends, but I feel things have kinda changed since then, or actually they've kinda always been this way, I'm just really realizing it now and am getting kinda fed up with it.

I feel like I am always the friend that is always there for my friends whenever they need someone. I'm the friend that calls to see how you are doing, texts a nice message/thought/or just a what's up, I'm the friend that goes out of the way to stay in touch. But some don't return the phone call, the text, the e-mail, or even acknowledge a 'just because' gift.

Relationships/Friendships/Marriages involve more than one person.


I feel I have done all I can do. God puts people in your life for a reason, and maybe they are only meant to be there for a certain while or there for a lifetime. To all my friends that will be with me for a lifetime-I love you and thank you. To those who were only in my life for a little time-I hope I contributed to your life in a positive way. And to the friends that are no longer in my life because of their choice, your loss ;)

AND-to anyone who is reading this that is a friend of mine...if you feel guilty after reading this-then maybe we need to re-evaluate our friendship :)

1 comment:

  1. Re-evaluation needed! I don't feel guilty, but I feel it has been TOO LONG! I miss you and I hope all is going well with First Choice and school and of course Bath and Body :)

    Everything happens for a reason, people come and people go. Just remember...

    "God doesn't give you the people you want, He gives you the people you NEED. The people you need to help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you into the person you were meant to be."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...