Search This Blog

What am I Currently Reading?

What am I Currently Reading?



Safe Haven


By: Nicholas Sparks

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Get to Know Me TAG


This is a Get to Know Me TAG that I was asked to fill out.  Feel free to do the same and post in the comments below, or add it to your own blog!

ALSO-PLEASE subscribe to my blog!!! Would love to have you as a follower!!!



1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead? yes!



2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress? party dress..I know! That might surprise some of you!


3. Are diamonds a girls best friend? Hmmm.....not gonna lie-I wouldn't mind a few more BLINGS to my wedding ring...but I don't know if I would say Diamonds are a girls best friend...I really don't know what IS! Good Question............

 
4. Is your hair up or down today? half up and half down

 
5. Do you straighten your hair? majority of the time I do!

 
6. Favorite mascara? I don't have a mascara that I have consistently repurcahsed, right now I go back and forth between Maybelline's Falsies (the purple tube) and BeautiControl's Spectaculash

 
7. Do you get your nails done? I used to on a regular basis, but now I do them myself.  I get a pedicure more frequently then a manicure, and even the pedicure isn't that often!


8. Small or large purses? LARGE!  As my husband would say, it's my carry on or a diaper bag!

 
9. Jeans or sweats? sweats at home, jeans in public


10. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry thats uncomfortable? clothes and jewelry I have never had a problem with, SHOES on the other hand...yes I will wear them KNOWING how uncomfortable they were on my feet the previous time I wore them and STILL wear them!

 
11. Do you text message a lot? absolutely!12. Whats your favorite color? PINK!

 
13. Heels or flats? Heels when possible, but for work and school-it's flats

 
14. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on? I have left without having my "FULL" make-up on

 
15. Walmart or Target? I would prefer Target, but my town only has Wal-Mart.  It's really not as bad as everyone makes it out to be though!

 
16. Do you think lip gloss is the best!? Ummm...well-that's usually all I ever where on my lips...don't really do lipsticks so I guess YES?

 
17. Do you own any big sunglasses? SEVERAL

 
18. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? For sure an hour, but if I have the time, I would take 2!

 
19. Gold or silver? I've always been a white gold/silver type of a girl, but am starting to transition to some gold pieces, thank you Mandy!

 
20. Do you like to wear dresseses? YES!! But weird thing-I don't really care to wear shorts-weird??

 
21. In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy? Yes, that guy would be my husband :)

 
22. Do you like to hold hands? Yes!

 
23. What do you notice when you first meet a guy? Their Smile :)

 
24. Do you like making eye contact? YES! Unless you don't want someone to see you then NO!

 
25. Would you kill for chocolate? Kill? That's kinda drastic!

 
26. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping? 9..it would be a 10 if it was with someone else's money :) now, grocery shopping would be like a 2


27. Do you yell a lot? Hmm I don't think so

 
28. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work? To school when we have to be in 'lab attire'.

29. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? I've always dressed like myself, but maybe just gone over the top?? or put more thought into it??

30. What makeup could you not live w/ out? foundation, mascara


31. Do you fall in love easily? I used to...until I found that ONE LOVE!

 
32. Do you have cramps? This is getting kinda personal....yes

 
33. Do you think you have the bestest friend ever? DUH!!! Have you MET my best friends??
























1 comment:

  1. hey i just started following you,could you please follow me too?i just started a blog
    http://beautyglitzzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...